References in this document to “AskYourTeam” refer to ASKYOURTEAM.COM, the owners of AskYourTeam, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “ASKYOURTEAM.COM”).
What is personal information?
Personal information means any identifiable information or an opinion about you that you have voluntarily submitted, such as your name, email address, company name, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
Collection of your personal information
When you visit our websites, we collect personal data. The ways we collect your data includes:
- Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you contact us with questions or request support, sign up for newsletters or take part in webinars and events. If you do not want to provide us with personal data, you do not have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address, browser, and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you are using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see).
- Information we get from third parties: Most of the information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
Cookies and social media features
Disclosure of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected and any directly related purpose. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone without your consent, unless required to do so by law, and for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. If you request us not to use your personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request, but we may still use or disclose that information if we:
- subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure
- believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions
- are required by law to disclose the information; use aggregated information for analysis or reporting purposes where your personal information would remain anonymous.
Access to Personal Information
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. If you wish to change your personal details, where it is incorrect, or wish to have your personal information deleted, please notify us.
When it comes to marketing communications, you can opt-out any time. Just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of your personal information
We will never sell your personal information to any third party. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure. Use of emails and the internet may not always be secure. We cannot be held responsible for the security of information sent to us by email or over the internet.
General Security Policy
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information into our site, we encrypt information during transmission of data and in our database. We adhere to accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and on receipt. No method of transmission is 100% secure. As such, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Monitoring of system usage
AskYourTeam staff and key commercial partners can access non-identifying and aggregated usage information and feedback results to better understand how our customers are using the service so that we can improve the system design and where appropriate have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system. All aggregated usage information is stored in a secure AskYourTeam data warehouse facility.
While AskYourTeam agrees to maintain certain security measures to protect User information, AskYourTeam cannot be responsible for the release of User information caused by hacking or another user’s tampering with the AskYourTeam website. Users assume the risk that any information that they have submitted, however secure, may be illegally misappropriated by others. AskYourTeam agrees to fully cooperate with illegally misappropriated by others.
How to contact us
We are always keen to hear from you. If you are curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our website, products or services, please get in touch.
Click here to get in touch with us.
Last updated: 6th May 2021