We're always looking for new approaches to extract and convert complex data into high-value insights for customers; enabling them to utilise their data to improve the performance of their leaders, organisations, sectors and communities.
For this newly created role, we're looking for an experienced data analyst to continue to push the business forward in this area. In addition to developing data extraction and visualisation capabilities in our research team, we need you to:
- Support all teams to develop insights and answer questions through data as effectively as possible
- Mine, add structure and make recommendations for use of the large volume of data in our system and combine it with other 3rd party data to create powerful, unique, and regular insights
- Produce reports that support our research, marketing, sales, customer support and product teams
- Work with product and development to assure data quality and integrity
- Assist with regular reporting and ad-hoc data requests to support client deliverables, content for marketing campaigns and sales presentations and proposals
- Continue to build a data-driven mindset across AskYourTeam
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- Technical and/or statistical background
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with large, distributed data
- Experience applying R and/or Python to data science
- Understanding of ETL using modern technologies
- Experienced in master data management
- Able to work collaboratively with good communication skills
- Good storytelling abilities when conveying insights
- Experience with basic Machine Learning concepts
- Experience in survey research or industrial-organisational psychology is a bonus
We’re passionate about building cultures of involvement. We work with organisations to create the kind of workplace where the voices of employees, customers and all stakeholders are heard. Where feedback and opinions are valued, and people feel they belong. Where there is belief in the organisation’s purpose and values. And when this exists, productivity lifts and great things are achieved.
Our mission is helping organisations become the most productive and enjoyable workplaces in the world.
Our innovative software and consultancy business is based in Hawke’s Bay and Wellington and its growing. With a stellar client base that spans both public and private sectors, we have great ambitions locally and internationally.
Our values encompass all that we believe:
Be Remarkable: We do our best work to make a difference every day. And we’re proud of the difference we make.
Be Authentic: We provide a safe environment for you to be your true self.
We Care: We care about the work we do. We care for those we work with. And we care about the positive impact AskYourTeam can make in our community.
Challenge the Now: We work in a highly dynamic market. We never accept that what we have today is good enough for tomorrow. We are curious and always ask how we can be better.
We advocate a great work-life balance while being a results-driven team. We want you to be yourself whilst delivering your best possible work for customers.
While we welcome applications from overseas, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand and you must also be available for an interview in New Zealand.
If you think this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking apply now below or by emailing us at email@example.com and setting out what you can bring to this role. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible for the right candidates.